Operational Excellence is a summation of effective People Engagement supported by judicious application of Kaizen / Lean tools combined with smart Change Management.
INDIZEN promotes Operational Excellence, which is beyond the mere use of improvement tools. It is about building a culture that promotes excellence in all kind of operations, be it operations within a factory, a telecom company, a hospital, a bank, a government office or a port!
IndiZen 2013 highlights:
1. More then 150+ delegates participated from across the departments, industries & organizations.
2. Organizations like Godrej, Vodafone, Arvind Mills, India Cements, ITC, Coca Cola, Akshay Patra, John Deere, Kirloskar, Kalpataru, NTPC, Nestle, etc participated. In all we had 49+ organizations.
3. There were 19 case studies presented by organizations like Biocon, Coca-Cola, Godrej, Vodafone, General Motors, etc presented cases on their journey of Operational Excellence in their organizations.
4. Sensei Masaaki Imai the founding chairman of Kaizen Institute conferred citation on Inarco Ltd & Vodafone India.
5. Participants visited world class manufacturing plants like Suzlon, General Motors, Volkswagen, Bajaj Auto, etc.
6. The Opening Key Note Speaker was Mr. Jagdish Ramaswamy, President – Corporate World Class Manufacturing, Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt Ltd. and the Closing Key Note speaker was Mr. Euclides Coimbra, Managing Director – Kaizen Institute Consulting Group and Author of TFM – ‘Total Flow Management’
Winners of Case study competition & Citations
IndiZen 2013 was concluded with lots of learning, fun, excitement, etc.
Mark your diary for 11th & 12th Feb 2014 – Be there at Pune to Share, Learn, Network and get Challenged.